Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Malaysia Truly Asia : Part III


1pm, checked into lanson place serviced apartment. peculiar enough, the usual receptionists were looking extra gleeful and smiling at me rather... curiously. they prolly noticed i did not pluck my eyebrow this time round! haha!

and a pleasant surprise too:

smiling & gleeful female receptionist: by the way sir, your room number is 501, and it's a free upgraded apartment for you

woohoo!

and i made my way to my apartment, number 501

i had the huge-ass apartment with a huge-ass living room, a huge ass dining area, a huge ass kitchenette, a huge ass bed room and two huge ass bathrooms... over 1000 square feet in all.

the living area


kitchenette with bread, instant noodles, coffee, tea, butter, cans of sodas and eggs in the fridge to boot! i love lanson place already! all for free! free! i love my birthday!

No comments: