Friday, February 23, 2007

Crime Of Fashion

it is completely fine with me if you decide to turn up at an event, function, work or to any social gathering in the most horrendous outfit - like if you wear pants made out of your grandmother's floral drapes found in the 80s, or if your colour scheme or matching your outfit strikes a super negative value score.

and if you put on a super funky coolios or even a mildly pleasant outfit, well, i say good for you. thank god for people with extremely decent fashion sense.

but if you're a walking fashion mistake waiting to collide with the decent ones...

person with god-forbidden fashion mistake: eh, why your belt is like that one? the colour is ugly

person with uber dressing: *speechless*

remind me not to just sharpen my claws next time... but to fire my salvo of fashion magazine munitions to that fashion criminal's face.

disclaimer: "person with uber dressing" ain't me... it was someone else i know

No comments: