Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday Afternoon Funfair With The Kids

hirman could not believe his ears when i told him this on the phone, after he asked me if i wanted to volunteer to bring out under-privileged kids to a funfair at my old alma mater, yishun junior college.

me: yeah sure let's do it!

hirman: is this dean who's saying all that? you must be in one of your funny moods today

me: ah huh yup! let's bring those kiddos out to the fun fair! yaaay!


he still cannot believe it when i'm up for a saturday afternoon of volunteering


these two kiddos, heema and david, made me go 'awww' the very first time when they got into the van


i can't believe i'm back here again, the good old days of indiscreet youth where i did my A-level 1992-1993


and the funfair was buzzing...


fluffy pink candy floss - a must have at every funfair - these two are getting their sugar high... and i got one for myself too actually


food, drinks, games...and all that jazz one might find in a funfair organized by j.c. kids


saturday afternoon volunteer corps extraordinaire


and the rest of the bunch... that was fun and a saturday afternoon well spent. i'm sure i'll see you kiddos again soon. nice.

No comments: