Friday, May 11, 2007

Beautiful Morning Downpour

i only love it when it rains
especially when i get out of bed in the morning
and your room is darker than the usual irritating days of sunshine morning
and you draw the curtains open
to reveal the full might of dark clouds
pouring its liquid content down to earth
and traffic nervously mitigate its way along the road
under the pouring dark gloomy sky

it makes my morning
it makes my day
i adore mornings such as this
i adore days such as this
i adore the day today
it's beautiful
it portends a good day for me


8.50am: on my way to the ministry of foreign affairs via holland road, one of the most beautiful rainy morning i've ever had today

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so know what you mean! it's been hellish hot here in KL for weeks, and it's making me cranky!

Your post reminds me of Garbage, and of course, the songs we used to belt out at school, in the bus, while walking.. #1 Crush being one of them.

Crazy times..

sabre hound said...

OMG!!! Garbage!!! we totally so used to scream out lyrics by Garbage everywhere... central library, current periodicals, Moods cafe, on bus 96, on the train, on the way to town,,in the park near central library everywhere!

and Alanis Morisette! It's like RAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!