Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Time To Bring Sexy Back!

today is the first of the many past public holidays (including saturdays and sundays) that i actually woke up real late... 1030am! and that was a result of dvd marathon at home last night.

and i told myself to do myself a favour from now onwards upon waking up: bring sexy back!

you'll know what i mean as this blog entry progresses.

for a start, i thought why not have a healthy meal for lunch. so i called alex for lunch at paragon's caffe beviamo. after a serving of ciabatta, tuna and scrambled egg, that felt good.

darius came along and joined us for coffee...


awww so cute lah these two!

after which... i did myself the biggest favour this year...


YES! i am back with gayfornia gym after a super long hiatus!

upon signing the agreement contract, i declared my intention of returning to the gym to some of my closest friends via sms. and the responses have been highly encouraging:

kennedy: "go away! LOL" (that was kennedy's version of encouragement in his own warped endearing way)

lynda: "yes! bring sexy back baby!"

russel: "good, so will see you more of you at (the) gym. sean and i goes go on monday and thursday"

sam: "oh my oh my. welcome home"

brian: "most importantly for health la"

dora: "well done! you go girl! i'm gonna try out spin class soon. we both be works-in-progress lah"

yeah... a work-in-progress i shall be indeed, back to the trappings all gym rats are in right now, like i was in one years ago. oh hell, i'm doing this for myself anyway, doing myself a favour.

No comments: