Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Letter To Mommy

Hi Mom,

It's Mothers' Day today... well, at least there's half an hour more to go before the day wraps up. I know you're not getting anything from me today; no flowers, no greeting card, no gifts, no day-off-household chores, no big hugs, no "I'll-do-grocery-shopping-for-you-today" and what-nots. It's been like that for the past seven years huh?

But if there's anything I could give you, it's always two things; without fail.

I say a little prayer for you every other day. And I give you the assurance that I am doing fine despite adversities that may or have come in my way (thank God for my friends and those whom I hold dear in the deep recesses of my heart who have been there for me all these while).

Happy Mothers' Day to you mom. Rest in peace. Love you lots.

*sniff*

xoxox,
Your Son

No comments: